10/13/2010

Speaking of my problems in deployment of airless painting in Brazil.

Well, when I came in 2003 with the project of the United States, I saw a great opportunity here in Brazil and why not in Latin America, I had lived some years there and knew that there would be this technology here, what I did? started buying many machines, various equipment and rode the company and started working when I realized we had 80 employees and many machines, many jobs, works, sized clients, everything that a company would need to do well, was ai ai that everything began to go wrong, when realized lacked training, specialization and everything went wrong, I understood that we would need to adapt the system to our labour and type of construction such as; Drywall, plaster, plaster, mass race and work head market which in the years 2003 to 2008 do not accept these types of equipment, we had to work processes of insulation, products, and many things which I will report here day after day to help those who want to enter this business, who doesn't total control of this process, I just haven't airless machine and find that will enrich must study these equipment and processes that precede the application of ink as ceiling and wall Sanders. 

www.toppaint.com.br
e mail jose.c@topaint.com.br

Um comentário: